Scouting exists to actively engage and support young people in their personal development, empowering them to make a positive contribution to society.
As Scouts we are guided by these values:
- Integrity – We act with integrity; we are honest, trustworthy and loyal.
- Respect – We have self-respect and respect for others.
- Care – We support others and take care of the world in which we live.
- Belief – We explore our faiths, beliefs and attitudes.
- Co-operation – We make a positive difference; we co-operate with others and make friends.
Scouting takes place when young people, in partnership with adults, work together based on the values of Scouting and:
- enjoy what they are doing and have fun
- take part in activities indoors and outdoors
- learn by doing
- share in spiritual reflection
- take responsibility and make choices
- undertake new and challenging activities
- make and live by their Promise.
If you would like to know more about what we get up to at the 2nd Warsop Scout Group, please follow this link.
Where and when we meet
Meetings are held at Warsop Methodist Church on Portland Street, Warsop.
SCOUTS (Age 10 – 14) – Wed 7.00pm – 9.00pm
CUBS (Age 8 – 10) – Thur 6.30pm – 8.00pm
BEAVERS (Age 6 – 8) – Thur 5.15pm – 6.30pm